Lillie’s of Charleston, Hot Sauce, Low Country Loco, 5 Oz
- THE BEST SOUTH CAROLINA HOT SAUCES Lillie’s brings a perfected family recipe to enhance every meal.
- OUR BUYERS ARE OUR BIGGEST FANS – “A Charleston favorite!”, “Sriracha who?” – “A treat! Very tangy!”
- FIREY HEAT AND A WHOLE LOT OF FLAVOR – Dash it on chili, chicken, vegetables, wings and seafood.
- FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS – We take pride in our sauces and this one is a craveable masterpiece.
- NATURAL, VEGAN, NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP – No artificial preservatives – check our ingredients!
|Settings||Lillie's of Charleston, Hot Sauce, Low Country Loco, 5 Oz remove||KYVAN Honey Apple BBQ Sauce - 2 pack remove||Organic Chipotle Pepper Sauce "Hot" remove||Coco Brown’s Pepper Sauces remove||MILD MAMBO SAUCE remove||Sweet Heat Bbq Sauce Gluten Free remove|
|Availability||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock|
|Add to cart|
|Description||Take the goodness of golden honey and apples and combine it with our BBQ sauce and a masterpiece of goodness is at your finger tips! This unique blend of premium apples mixed with ripe tomatoes create an explosion of flavor that’s sure to be a crowd pleaser! Great on Chicken, French Fries and Pork!||Sweet Heat – It’s sweetness is from tomatoes, citrus and brown sugar with a hint of smoke flavor but with kick of heat. A little tingle on the tongue. 18oz Bottle|
A delicious blend of organic chipotle peppers and Brother Bru Bru’s signature spices, made with apple cider vinegar.INGREDIENTS: Apple Cider Vinegar, Water, Chipotle Peppers, Garlic, Domestic & African Spices, Sea Salt, Xanthan Gum Salt-Free, Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free, Organic, All Natural 5 fl.oz./149 ml Flat Rate shipping to anywhere in the US for $9.95. No additional cost per bottle.
|Spicy Pineapple Sauce- fruity with a kick of Scotch Bonnet made from sun ripened pineapple and sweet peppers.||Our signature sauce will win you over the minute you taste it. Capital City™ mambo sauce creates a sweet and tangy addition to any dish. With its great tomato base and lightly sweet flavor, it’s no wonder why this secret sauce has been a favorite among Washingtonians for years. This all-purpose sauce can be used as a marinade, glaze, dipping or finishing sauce. Bring an original taste of Washington, DC home today.|