Grilled Steak Suya No Peanuts 2-5 oz Pack, No MSG, No Preservatives
- Authentic House Blend
- Spicy rub for beef skewers
- No msg, preservatives, additives, fillers or color
- Herbs, Peppers & Spices
- Yaji – Africa’s most popular rub
Suya grilled steak is the most popular street food in Nigeria, West Africa.
Suya seasoning is used as rub on spicy beef skewers & enjoyed straight from the grill with onions & tomatoes in a burrito style wrap.
Its satisfying savory quality adds that extra bit of flavor needed to complement but not overwhelm the natural juices of your meat, fish or protein.
Uses:Rub for delicious grilled steak, chicken or fish
To make suya grilled steak –
- Completely coat the beef, fish, chicken, goat or lamb with seasoning
- Place on skewers (alternate with onions, tomato and pepper slices if desired)
- Broil or grill as desired – serve hot with a refreshing chilled drink